Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Three Things and then Four - featured in a classic hand sign and crop signs

Diran Lyons has put together another excellent video that I'm very excited about. You'll see an amazing array of a hand signaling that some identify as Baphomet. Some forms are also a W which is a 23 chromosome signal. What speaks so loudly to me now is that this presents, with the thumb as #1, a calling out of the numbers 3 and 4 together. I know what that means!

West Side Gang (Project 12, 6/12) (Diran Lyons)



That hand sign plus one other item in this post signaling "three things and then four" offer further confirmation of the cryptic link that establishes 2012-2019 as the Shemittah of note. (See Beyond the Veil) I've brought this up in a number of posts, knowing if first as the Lord softly but profoundly impressed it upon me on the thirteenth day of the first month in 2008. I noticed this signal in a poster in a scene in "The Iron Giant." I noted it yet again in the movie "9" in the twins 3 and 4. This sign was perceived in an Olympic poster from 1936, and in 2010 it was dramatically enacted during the Vancouver Olympics. It's a big deal. Some will know in advance when the Lord will come and certains events on his schedule of appointments arrive. Most won't, but some will, and this knowledge and what goes with it is critically important.

The other item involves crop signs. I got a heads up on these when I heard from another friend, Phil, who related to me: "From 24/8/2008 to 24/5/2011 is 1003 days or 2 yrs and 9 months OR 33 months exactly!" He was connecting a crop sign to the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics. If that doesn't mean anything to you, there's some catching up to do. I wrote about signs occuring during and surrounding the Olympics, featuring some crop signs and one in particular that was quite spectacular. See Olympic Ceremony Symbolism - all 8 parts. The crop sign that followed by 33 months you will recognize if you've been following the blog long as a Seal of Solomon kind of symbol. In this collage, it's the Burderop Down sign.



To me, That put me on alert for what was to follow. You'll see these in the collage with dates and locations. Two of these I recognize as signaling three things and then four.

Burderop Down, nr Nr Wroughton, Wiltshire. Reported 22nd May.

The Sanctuary, Nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 28th May.

Hackpen Hill, Nr Wrougton, Wiltshire. Reported 30th May.

Wilton Windmill, nr Wilton, Wiltshire. Reported 1st June.

Kingstone Coombes, Nr Ashbury, Oxfordshire. Reported 9th June.

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment